This topic covers how to print individual student reports.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the gear icon to the far right of a student’s name, and select one of the following report options:
- Basic Progress Report: The basic progress report will list the student’s name, ID number, class names, teacher names, and current overall letter grade and percentage in the selected grading or marking period in each class.
- Detailed Progress Report: The detailed progress reports will list the student’s name, student ID number, class names, teacher names, current overall letter grade and percentage in the selected grading or marking period, in addition to the individual assignment names with the student’s scores on each assignment for each class.
- Once you select a report type, the report will open in a new browser window or tab.
- You can use your browser’s print function to print the report.