This topic covers how to create parent accounts.
- Select Students from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Options button, and select Create Parent Accounts.
- On the Register Bulk Parents page, you will see a list of all the students that do not currently have a parent account associated with them.
- To create an Engrade account for each parent, enter the appropriate email address in the box to the right of the student’s name. If the parent does not have an email address, you can leave the field blank and an account will still be created for him/her.
- At the bottom of the page, select the small checkbox next to Send Welcome Emails if you would like to send automatic emails to all the parents who have an email address entered. The email will contain their log in credentials.
- Click the green Submit button at the bottom of the page to create the parent accounts.