This topic covers how to copy a teacher’s class.
- Select Teachers from the left sidebar.
- Select a teacher's name from the teacher list.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the class you wish to copy, and select Copy.
- On the Copy Class page, select the appropriate options for your new class:
- Primary Teacher: Select the teacher that you would like to be the primary teacher of the new copied class.
- School Year: Select the school year in which you would like the class to appear.
- Grading Period: Select the grading period in which you would like the class to appear.
- Period of the Day: Enter the class’s period of the day.
- Class Name: Enter the name of the class.
- Grade Level: Select the grade level of the class.
- Subject Area: Select the subject area of the class.
Check the appropriate boxes for copying class data and hiding assignments:
- Copy Teacher(s): Select this box if you would like to copy any teacher(s) (aside from the primary teacher)who may be shared on this class’s Gradebook.
- Copy Student Roster: Select this box if you would like to copy the student roster.
- Copy Assignments: Select this box if you would like to copy all of the class’s existing assignments (student grades will not copy).
- Hide all Assignments from Students: Select this box if you would like to hide all assignments from students.
- It is recommended that you only select the checkboxes for Copy Teacher(s) and Copy Student Roster when copying a class.
When you have finished entering information for the new class, click the green Submit button to create the class.