This topic covers how to view classes assigned to a teacher.
- Select Teachers from the left sidebar.
- Select a teacher's name from the teacher list.
On the Active tab, you can view the selected teacher’s active classes by grading or marking period.
Select the appropriate grading or marking period from the drop-down menu at the top right.
You can view/sort the selected teacher’s active class information by:
- Class: The name of the class.
- Number of Students Enrolled: The number of students enrolled in the class.
- Number of Students Failing: The number of students in the class who are below a 60%. (This number may vary depending on the Custom Failing Percentage number set by your school.)
- Number of Missing Assignments: The number of missing assignments in the class.
- Average Class Percentage: The average overall percentage in the class.