This topic covers how to edit an existing question in a question bank.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to access your test library.
- Hover over the Item Banks button, and select Question Bank from the drop-down menu.
- Select Edit to the right of the question you wish to edit.
- On the Edit Question page, you can make any desired edits to the question.
- If you do not wish to edit the original question, you can create a copy of the question by selecting create a copy at the top of the page.
- On the next screen, you can edit the copy of the question.
- Click the green Save Question button to save your changes.