This topic describes the Instructions Only question type. Instructions Only questions allow you to provide your students with instructions for the test, if necessary.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Then select the My Test Library tab.
- Select the test to which you would like to add a question.
- Hover over the Add New button, and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- On the Add Question page, select Instructions Only from the Question Type drop-down menu.
- Enter your instructions in the Instructions field.
- You can also choose to add tags to your questions for easier searching in the test library and question bank. Select Show tagging options to add tags to your question.
For more information on question tags, please see this support article: Edit: Question Tags
- Select the grey Preview Question button to gain a view of the question from a student’s perspective.
- Select the green Save Question button to save your question.
- Or, select the green Save & Create New button to save your question to the test, and immediately begin creating a new question.