This topic covers how to add new assignments to a course map.
- Select a class from your active class list.
- Select Course Maps on the left sidebar.
- Select a course under Class Course Maps.
- Select the folder to which you would like to add an assignment. The folder will be outlined in blue once selected. Alternatively, to add an assignment to the overall course, you can simply not select a folder on the page.
- Select the Add Assignment icon from the right sidebar menu.
- In the pop-up window, enter the details for your assignment.
- Once you have finished entering the assignment’s information, select the green Create Assignment button to add the assignment to the course or folder.
- To edit an assignment within a course or folder, hover over the gear icon to the right of the assignment you wish to edit, and select Edit Item from the drop-down menu.