This topic covers how to edit existing course maps.
- Select a class from your active class list.
- Select Course Maps from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of a course map under Class Course Maps to access additional options:
- Edit Overview
- Edit Settings
- Copy Course Map
- Select Edit Overview from the drop-down menu to edit the selected course map’s overview.
- Select Edit Settings from the drop-down menu to edit the selected course map’s general settings. Select the green Edit Course Map button to save any changes.
6. Select Copy Course Map from the drop-down menu to create a copy of the selected course map.
7. Select Delete from the drop-down menu to permanently delete the selected course map.
8. Select the name of a course map to view folders and other items within the course.
9. To rearrange folders and other items within the course, hover over the item you wish to move. Click and hold the icon with three horizontal bars to the left of the item's name, and drag the item to the desired position within the course map.
- Release the item directly on top of a folder to place the item inside that folder.
- Subfolders can be dragged and dropped in and out of other folders to more easily reorganize the course structure.