This topic covers how to link multiple Engrade user-type accounts together. The user-types available on Engrade are District Administrator, School Administrator, Teacher, Student and Parent. If you take on multiple roles or user types within your district or school, you can link your additional user types together for easy toggling between each role. Example: If you are both a teacher and a parent, use the "Link Accounts" feature to connect your teacher account to your parent account.
- Hover over your account picture on the top blue navigation bar, and select Manage Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Linked Accounts tab.
- Enter the username and password for the account you wish to link.
- Once you have finished entering your credentials, click on the green Link Account button to link your account.
- Repeat this process for any additional accounts you wish to link. You may link one account of each user type (district administrator, school administrator, teacher, student and parent) on this page.
- To access one of your linked accounts, hover over your account picture on the top blue navigation bar.
- All of your linked accounts will be listed in the drop-down menu under Help. Select the account you wish to access from the drop-down menu.