With multiclass reports, you can print reports for students who are enrolled in multiple classes that you teach. This topic covers how to print missing assignment reports for all students.
- You can select Multiclass Reports from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print Reports button at the top left.
- Select Detailed Report from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, you can modify the following options:
- Show Grades: Check the box if you would like to report to show the student grade along with their missing assignments.
- Sort by class: Check the box to sort the report by class instead of alphabetically by student.
- Click the green Submit button to view the report in your browser.