This topic covers how to copy classes from a teacher account.
1. From your Active Classes page, hover over the gear icon to the far right of the class you would like to copy, and select Copy.
2. On the Copy Class page, select the appropriate options for your new class:
- Existing Class: Review/ensure the appropriate class you would like to copy displays in the Existing Class drop-down menu.
- New Class Name: Enter the desired name of your new class.
- School Year: Select the school year in which you would like the class to appear.
- Grading Period: Select the grading period in which you would like the class to appear.
- Grade Level: Select the grade level of the class.
- Period of the Day: Enter the class’s period of the day.
- Subject: Select the subject area of the class.
3. Check the appropriate boxes for copying class data and hiding assignments:
- Copy Student Roster: Select this box if you would like to copy the student roster.
- Copy Assignments: Select this box if you would like to copy all of the class’s existing assignments (student grades will not copy).
- Hide all Assignments from Students: Select this box if you would like to hide all assignments from students.
4. When you have finished entering information for the new class, click the green Submit button to create the class.