This topic covers how to assign student behavior marks through Seating+ Beta.
- Select Seating+ Beta on the left sidebar.
- At the top left, today's date will be selected by default. If you wish to record behavior for a different date, you can use the backward and forward arrows to navigate to the desired date. Alternatively, you can click on the date displayed to open a calendar widget, which you can use to select a date.
- Select the 0 icon under a student's desk to access the behavior menu.
- Select the mark you wish to assign to the student. Marks will automatically save as they are assigned.
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu to access the Behavior Plus page for the selected date.
- Once you are finished assigning behavior marks, each student's behavior points total will display on their desk.