This topic covers how to add grade comments for Gradebook scores.
- Select Gradebook from the left sidebar, if it is not already selected.
- Locate the score for which you would like to enter a comment, and place your cursor directly behind the score.
- Once your cursor is flashing, enter a space and begin typing your grade comment.
- Once you have finished typing your comment, press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- All scores that have had comments entered for them will have a gray triangle indicator displaying at the top right of the grade cell.
- To view the comments that have been entered, select a student's name from the Gradebook.
- On their Scores page, all comments will display under the Comment column. You can also enter and/or edit comments directly from this page. All comments will save as they are typed.