This topic covers how to create an audio recording question.
- Select Tests & Quizzes on your left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Select the test to which you would like to add a question.
- Hover over the Add New button, and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- Select Audio Recording from the Question type drop-down menu.
- Complete the question information:
- Question text: Enter the question or prompt your students must respond to.
- Maximum length: Enter the maximum amount of time (in seconds) that students have to record their audio clip.
- Passages: Select + add passage to add a passage to the question.
- Rubric: Select +add rubric to select a rubric from the rubric bank, or to create a new rubric.
- Points: Enter the number of points the question is worth in the box.
- You can also choose to add tags to your questions for easier searching in the test library and question bank. Select Show tagging options to add tags to your question.
For more information on question tags, please see this support article: Edit: Question Tags
- Select the grey Preview Question button to gain a view of the question from a student’s perspective.
- Select the green Save Question button to save your question.
- Or, select the green Save & Create New button to save your question to the test, and immediately begin creating a new question.