This topic covers how to take attendance through Seating+ Beta.
- Select Seating+ Beta on the left sidebar.
- At the top left, today's date will be selected by default. If you wish to take attendance for a different date, you can use the backward and forward arrows to navigate to the desired date. Alternatively, you can click on the date displayed to open a calendar widget, which you can use to select a date.
- Hover over the - symbol under a student's desk to access the attendance menu.
- Select the mark you wish to assign to the student. Marks will automatically save as they are assigned.
- As a shortcut, you can select Mark All Students Present to mark all students in your class as present.
- Once you are finished taking attendance, each student's assigned mark will display on their desk.