This topic covers how to print standards reports.
- Select Reports from the left sidebar.
- Under Standards, you will see three options from which you can choose.
- Select the Standards Gradebook tile to print your standards gradebook.
- Select the Vertical Gradebook tile to print your standards gradebook in vertical fashion. This will list the standard IDs and descriptions along the left hand column, and student names across the top.
- Select the Student Reports tile to print individual standards reports for each student in your class.
- You can access the reports you've generated at the bottom of the page. Select the name of the report to open or download it.
- To delete a report from the list, select Delete to the right of the report you wish to delete. Alternatively, to delete multiple reports, check the box to the left of each report you wish to delete, and then select Delete Selected Reports.