This topic covers how to add a question from a passage bank.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab to see your tests.
- Select the name of a test to open it.
- To add questions, hover over the Add New button, and select Question from Passage Bank from the drop-down menu.
- In the passage bank, locate the passage you would like to add questions from. Utilize the Filters button if necessary to search through the passages.
- Once you have located the passage you would like to use questions from, select Show Questions to the right of the passage name to scan the questions that are tagged to this passage. The questions will appear directly beneath the text of the passage.
- Select the small checkbox to the left of the questions you would like to add to your test, or use the select all option.
- Select + add selected questions to test.
- The selected questions will appear at the bottom of the list of questions in your test.