This topic covers how to create a multiple choice, multi select question. Multiple Choice, Multi-Select questions allow you to ask your students a question and provide them with multiple possible answers, where multiple answers can be correct.
- Select Tests & Quizzes from the left sidebar.
- Select the My Test Library tab.
- Select the test to which you would like to add a question.
- Hover over the Add New button, and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- On the Add Question page, select Multiple Choice, Multi Select from the Question Type drop-down menu.
- Complete the question information:
- Question Text: Enter your question here.
- Answer Options: Select Use Images to use images as your answer choices. Select Randomize to randomize your answer choices.
- Answer Choices: Enter up to ten possible answers. Be sure to click the X image to the right of the correct answer(s) so a green check mark displays.
- Select Show Tools under Answer Choices to open a full text editor box for each answer choice.
- Select Show Rationales under Answer Choices to enter a rationale for each answer choice.
- Passage: Select +add passage to add a passage to your question, if desired.
- Scoring Type: Select a scoring type from the drop-down menu.
For more information on the available scoring options, please see the support article: Edit: Question Scoring Options
- Points: Enter the number of points the question is worth in the box.
- You can also choose to add tags to your questions for easier searching in the test library and question bank. Select Show tagging options to add tags to your question.
For more information on question tags, please see this support article: Edit: Question Tags
- Select the grey Preview Question button to gain a view of the question from a student’s perspective.
- Select the green Save Question button to save your question.
- Or, select the green Save & Create New button to save your question to the test, and immediately begin creating a new question.