West Virginia district administrators can choose the current term from which student roster files should be displayed. If the current term is not selected on the Manage Terms tab, the most recent roster files will not be used for rostering students, classes and teachers in Engrade. Term updates should be made one day in advance of a new term. (Updating the term too far in advance will prevent changes made in the current term from displaying in Engrade, as only the new term’s updates will be read.) This topic describes how to manage current WVEIS rostering terms.
- Select WVEIS Logs from the left sidebar.
- Select the Manage Terms tab. On this page, the school name, school code, and current term are displayed.
- Select a term number from the drop-down menus in the New Term column for each school.
- Alternatively, all schools can be updated at once to the same term using the Mark New Term for all schools menu at the top right of the page.
- Select the green Submit Changes button at the bottom of the page to update the terms.