As a district administrator, you can edit another administrator’s role and permissions. This topic covers how to edit a district administrator account.
- Select Administrators from the left sidebar.
- Under the Options column, select Edit to the right of the administrator you wish to edit.
- You can edit the selected administrator’s role in the Role field.
- You can edit the administrator's permission level using the Permissions drop-down menu. There are three permission levels for district administrators:
- View and Edit
- Limited Edit
- View Only
For a detailed description of each permission level, please see the support article: District Administrator Account Types
- When you have finished making changes, click the green Save button to save.