This topic covers how to edit curriculum administrators' grade level and subject area access to course maps.
- Select Administrators from the left sidebar.
- Click the Edit Curriculum Admins button.
- On the Edit Curriculum Admins page, select the desired minimum and maximum grade levels from the drop-down menus. If the curriculum administrator should have access to all grade levels, select the range K/Pre-K through 12th.
- Check the boxes to the left of each subject area to which the curriculum administrator should have access. If the curriculum administrator should have access to all subjects, check the box to the left of All Subjects.
- Under Rights, you can select the check box if you would like to give the administrator access to student test scores.
- Click the green Submit button to save your changes.