This topic covers how to insert links to other websites.
- Select Insert to view additional options.
- Select Insert link from the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, you can select the link icon on the formatting bar.
- In the pop-up window, enter the URL of a website in the Url field.
- Enter the text that you would like to appear as your link in the Text to display field, if desired. This is the text that will appear clickable to the user.
- If you would like your link to open in the same window from which it is clicked, select None from the Target drop-down menu.
- If you would like your link to open in a different window, select New window from the Targetdrop-down menu.
- Click the OK button to create your hyperlink.