This topic covers how to reconfigure all existing LTI tools (both globally available tools and new tools that were specifically added for your district).
- Select Settings from the left sidebar.
- Select the LTI Tools tab.
- To the far right of the tool you wish to edit, select the icon.
- In the pop-up window, you can make corrections to the configuration by adding a new Consumer Key, Shared Secret, or by adding Custom fields that are not sent by basic LTI launch data.
- Once you have made all of your desired changes, select Add Configuration to save.