This topic covers how to add tests to a course map.
- Select Course Maps from the left sidebar.
- Select the name of the course to which you would like to add a test.
- Select the folder to which you would like to add a test. The folder will be outlined in blue once selected. Alternatively, to add a test to the overall course, you can simply not select a folder on the page.
- Select the Add Test icon from the right sidebar menu.
- In the pop-up window, you will see a list of tests from your test library. You can filter the available tests using the drop-down menus at the top of the window. You are able to filter by Owner, Grade and Subject.
- Select the checkbox next to each test you wish to add to the selected course or folder.
- Click the green Add Test button to add the selected test(s) to the course or folder.