This topic covers how to add lesson plans to course maps.
- Select Course Maps from your left sidebar.
- Select the name of the course to which you would like to add a lesson plan.
- Select the folder to which you would like to add a lesson plan. The folder will be outlined in blue once selected. Alternatively, to add a file to the overall course, you can simply not select a folder on the page.
- Select the Add Lesson Plan icon from the right sidebar menu.
- In the pop-up window, enter the basic information for your new lesson plan, including: the title, description, grade levels, subject, and type. You can also select a template to use, if desired.
- Alternatively, to add an existing district lesson plan, select the Existing tab.
- You can use the filters at the top of the window to filter available lesson plans by subject area and grade level, or you can also search by keyword.
- Check the box to the left of each lesson plan you wish to add to the course or folder.
- Click the green Add Lesson Plan button to add the lesson plan to the course or folder.