This topic covers how to insert audio files. This is a two-step process. You will first need to upload the audio file to your "Files" app, and you can then add the file into the text editor.
- You will first need to upload your audio file to your Files page.
For instructions on this process, please see this support article: Upload Files
- Once the file has been uploaded, select the file's name from your file list.
- The file will open in a new browser window or tab. Highlight and then copy the URL that displays in your browser's URL bar.
- Navigate back to the app where you wish to insert the audio file, and open the text editor.
- Select Insert to view additional options.
- Select Insert video from the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, you can select the video icon on the formatting bar.
- In the pop-up window, enter the file's URL in the Source field.
- Click the OK button to add your audio file.