As a teacher, you can view, edit and print student report cards. This topic describes how to print report cards by class.
- Hover over Apps on the top navigation bar, and select Report Cards from the drop-down menu.
- On the Template List page, you will see all of your available templates. Select View Classes to the right of any template to view report cards for students within the selected template.
- On the Classes page, you will see all your classes that meet the selected template’s grade level parameters.
- Mark the checkbox(es) in the Print PDF column to the right of the class(es) for which you wish to print report cards.
- If you would like to print all of the classes within the selected report card template, click the Print PDF column header on the top blue bar to mark the checkboxes to the right of all classes.
- Once you have selected all of the desired classes, select the green Create button to download the PDF to your computer.
- Alternatively, you can print report cards for a single class by selecting a class on the Classes page.
- On the Student List page, click on the Print Class PDF button to download a PDF file containing report cards for all students in the selected class.